[24hoursupport] Re: how to change the printing size on IE?

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:08:48 +0900

Thanks a lot, Ron amd Pam, for your kind resposne!

Your suggestion works for some web page but not all. The one I am doing,
www.vcdhelp.com, seems to be not possible. I set the page margine to the
extreme but still not able to include the page completely. I have writen to
them and am waiting for response. Best regards!

Ewen