[24hoursupport] Re: how to change the printing size on IE?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:19:23 -0500

Hi Ewen,

Try this:  go to File/Page Setup and look for the margin settings.  You
might have to experiment to get the margins small enough to allow the whole
page width to print.  If that doesn't work then look for a setting called
Landscape and Portrait.  Change it to Landscape which will print change the
direction of the page print.

Hope that helps.

Pam

> Sorry, if this is a silly question but I just could not be able
> to work out
> myself...
>
> I want to print out some web pages from IE but the font size is too big to
> be printed out completely within the page margine. I know this is relating
> to some setting but where I can change the setting of font size...I tried
> but failed to find anything on IE. I am sure you can help with
> ease. BTW, I
> am using Win2k SP2 and IE5.5. Thanks a lot!
>
> Ewen

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at