[24hoursupport] Re: how to change the printing size on IE?

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:16:04 -0500

>I want to print out some web pages from IE but the font size is too big to
>be printed out completely within the page margine. I know this is relating
>to some setting but where I can change the setting of font size

Hello Ewen,

In IE you can set the text size by going to the View menu and then Text
Size and then selecting either larger or smaller.

You can also go to the File menu and selecting Page Setup and widen the
margin. They default to .75 inches, but most printers can print out to .25
inches, although many inkjets need a .5 inch margin on the side that comes
out of the printer last (the bottom, whether printing portrait or
landscape). You can also change the orientation to landscape view in page
setup, which may also solve the problem.

HTH,

Ron

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at