[24hoursupport] Re: Resources Question

  • From: "Hugh Vandervoort" <hughv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 03:06:46 -0400

Chances are that you have some backgound apps running. Use
control-alt-delete to see what's running at startup. Many programs nowadays
install themselves to run at startup. Do you have lots of icons in the
system tray? You can control these by re-configuring the program, or using
msconfig to prevent the program from running at boot up.
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at