[24hoursupport] Re: Resources Question

  • From: our kitty <sweetiepie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:06:00 -0500

Hi Sarah,

You might want to check out a real nice little freeware program called
Startup Cop, found at;

http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s=1478&a=8067,00.asp

brought to you by PC Magazine.  The web page tells all about it.  I use
it and find it to be excellent for configuring my startup profile.
There are built-in safety features.  You never have to actually 'remove'
anything, just 'disable' or 'enable' it.

Hope this helps.

Raphael

1astrosfan wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program that will let you know where your resources are
> going?  I am barely using any and I have 32% resources. just OE and IE open.
> I have windows 98 and OE and IE 6
>
> Sarah
>
> ---
> Sarah Says:  Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

> Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1/24hrsupport.htm.
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at