[24hoursupport] Re: Notepad/txt file 'association' problem

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 05:13:54 -0400

Find a txt file on your drive in Windows Explorer.  Click once to
highlite it.  Hold the shift key down and while holding it down, right
click on the file.  You should now see the "Open with" option.  Click
that, choose notepad, check the box to always use it.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1