[24hoursupport] Re: Notepad/txt file 'association' problem

  • From: our kitty <sweetiepie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 09:38:02 -0500

Hey Hugh,

It worked!  The first time I tried it, it didn't give the "Always
use..." option, and when the file opened, it was gibberish.  I did
another run-through, and this time it associated permanently, so that
another file also opened properly without doing that part, and the files
were both readable and normal.  Thanks!

And thanks to the other person I first asked, also!

Raphael

Hugh Vandervoort wrote:

> Hold the shift key while right-clicking a .txt file. This will give you the
> "Open With" choice. Be sure to check the "Always use..." box.
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at