[24hoursupport] Re: Constant drop outs

  • From: "Ray" <ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:40:39 -0500

You might also want to try Windows 2000 instead of XP if you decide to
upgrade and have older hardware. You have the stability of XP with more
compatibility for older hardware. I switched from Win 98 to Win 2k and have
been very happy. Don't be mislead by it being called a business OS. It works
fine for home use unless your into the latest games with advanced graphics.
My only disappointment is ATI multimedia (TV Tuner, Digital VCR, etc.) isn't
supported  but that's ATI's fault.