[1stPickSoftware] Re: ISO: Digital image presentation software

  • From: "Zal" <zalman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:18:10 -0400

Try a free excellent program called Firegraphic 6.0 .
It has some excellent editing features and Slide Show.
Another option is Photoshop Album Starter Edition, which is free.
Ulead has some free excellent programs, like older versions of PhotoImpact .
And one more : Serif, which also has some nice free programs.
Search SnapFiles.com for Albums in the Free section.

Zal