[1stPickSoftware] Re: ISO: Digital image presentation software

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:17:25 -0700

Hi Ed,
will this work for you?

Dojo Media Player
http://slawdog.com/products/dojo/index.htm
Freeware

Dojo Media Player 2003 is the world's first interactive media
player. Using Dojo, you can not only play back your audio and
video, but also mix and scratch like a professional DJ. Its
carefully designed, customizable interface helps you to easily
manage playback, with features such as mouse gestures, hotkeys,
and tray icon buttons. Among other features there is an
integrated CD, DVD, and DivX player, support for Winamp plug-ins,
and even a built-in image viewer. Dojo supports M3U and PLS
playlists, ZIP files, and over 30 audio, music, video, graphic,
animation, and multimedia formats--including MP3, numerous MOD
formats, numerous waveform audio, MIDI, Windows Media
Audio/Video, QuickTime, RealAudio, numerous bitmap files, and
many more. There are also many skins, plug-ins and visuals
available for use, some of which already come with the
installation.
++

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 7/23/2004 at 12:27 PM Ed wrote:

How about a program that makes it easy to share (preferably via email)
your mpg files off a digital camera?
Is it possible to make them small enough or would there be a better
alternative?