[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Yahoo help needed

  • From: Jeff Needle <jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:10:15 -0700

Great advice -- thanks!  I appreciate the help so much.

Mike wrote:
Hi Jeff,
I think you can add ID's to your Yahoo profile.
I normally get there from "My Groups".

Subscribe the new ID to your groups, and your other groups/list you belong
to.

Once you have started to receive the mail from the groups in your new ID.
Then make the new ID owner of your groups
It is always wise to have another ID subscribed as moderator with full
privilages incase something goes wrong with Yahoo.

Then set all the groups to no mail with the old ID.

When you are confident that nothing has gone wrong unsubscribe the old ID.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

--

Jeffrey Needle
Jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx