[1stPickPCHelp] Yahoo help needed

  • From: Jeff Needle <jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:09:01 -0700

Friends, I'm stuck with another yahoo question. I'm clearly not smart enough to figure this out myself. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

My e-mail address will have to change fairly soon. My provider, who I'd like to get away from anyway, is changing his domain name. Rather than stick with him, I want to make a clean break.

I have a hotpop account. I want to change my subscriptions at Yahoo to send mail to my hotpop account. I know how to do that, but I will have to let each know which e-mail address I'm using so that the list will accept my posts. I'm guessing I have to unsub from the old account, and resub from the new account.

My two question:

I'm the listowner of about five groups at Yahoo. I can't unsub from them, as far as I can see. How do I change my e-mail address and remain the listowner?

And, is there a faster way of doing what I need to do without unsubbing and re-subbing each list I'm on? And how can I link all this to my existing Yahoo profile?

What a mess.  Thanks for any help you can give.

--

Jeffrey Needle
Jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx

For a complete list of email commands for our list send an email to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the quotes.