[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Yahoo help needed

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:56:05 -0400

Easiest way is to sign into Yahoo! Groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs, and then click on Add new address.
From there, you should be able to add and verify the new address.
Then, you can go to Edit my groups and change them all to the new
address.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Jeff Needle <jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Friends, I'm stuck with another yahoo question.  I'm clearly not smart
> enough to figure this out myself.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> My e-mail address will have to change fairly soon.  My provider, who I'd
> like to get away from anyway, is changing his domain name.  Rather than
> stick with him, I want to make a clean break.
>
> I have a hotpop account.  I want to change my subscriptions at Yahoo to
> send mail to my hotpop account.  I know how to do that, but I will have
> to let each know which e-mail address I'm using so that the list will
> accept my posts.  I'm guessing I have to unsub from the old account, and
> resub from the new account.
>
> My two question:
>
> I'm the listowner of about five groups at Yahoo.  I can't unsub from
> them, as far as I can see.  How do I change my e-mail address and remain
> the listowner?
>
> And, is there a faster way of doing what I need to do without unsubbing
> and re-subbing each list I'm on?  And how can I link all this to my
> existing Yahoo profile?
>
> What a mess.  Thanks for any help you can give.
to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe