[1stPickPCHelp] InterScan Web Security Suite

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Computer_Help_and_Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mycomputerheadaches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:44:09 -0700

Very good security video from Trend Micro;
http://media.trendmicro.com/product/gateway/iwss-demo.html

InterScan Web Security Suite - New Demo Available

Trend Micro? InterScan? Web Security Suite delivers high-performance
security for HTTP and FTP traffic at the Internet gateway. The suite
integrates antivirus, anti-phishing, anti-spyware, and optional URL
filtering technology. This comprehensive solution is designed to scan Web
content and block malicious threats?without sacrificing Web performance.
It is also highly flexible and scalable, even on large, complex networks.
With a centralized management console, IT managers can deploy a rapid,
coordinated defense against emerging threats.

**This video goes into the various types of threats we are facing.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe