[1stPickPCHelp] Hotbar..... message

  • From: "Vince Fleming" <vjmf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 06:14:44 +1100

Hi group this is a relay hope you can help

" just recently downloaded the new hotbar program from outlook express. Lots
of nice goodies but since downloading, have been getting the message -

Microsoft visual C++ Runtime library
Buffer overrun detected
program c\ program files\hotbar\bin\4.1.8.0\HBSRV.Exe.

A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the programs internal
state. This program cannot safely continue execution and must now be
terminated.

I have pentium 3 windows 98se with plenty of memory
I would appreciatte any help with this matter."
many thanks in advance
Vince

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the