[zxspectrum] Re: Test PCTAP

  • From: Simone Voltolini <simone.voltolini@xxxxxx>
  • To: "zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 11:33:38 +0200

Esatto.

Retro shack conferma, non è il cavo:

Hi Simone,

As far as I was aware all RS232 adaptors are bidirectional, but as some
listings state “bidirectional” this might be the case.

I may also have wired the cable up incorrectly, maybe the handshaking signals
RTS, CTS etc are correct, maybe you can check
from the doc attached, which shows the wire colour and signal at the Specy end,
the other is standard RS232.

Could also be a software configuration mismatch.

Regards,
Ian.

Se volete poi da pc vi allego il doc del suo
Adattatore ufficiale.

Kora Sistemi Informatici Srl