[zxspectrum] Programmatori cercasi

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:50:50 +0200

    Pedro A.Cabrera ha scritto:

     We are a group of friends who are developing a PC-based adventure game
that wants to be a tribute to Sir Clive Sinclair and all other people,
programmers, etc. that made us live such happy moments in the days of the
Spectrum. We would like to release soon a mini-demo, and the story of the
adventure deals with topics in relation to Sinclair computers and games.
     This is a non-commercial project, and we are doing this just for fun, and
because we'll be happy if others can have fun with it too. We need colaborators
for doing the scenery backgrounds and for the music tunes that will accompany
our hero in the quest of becoming a great Spectrum games programmer. If anyone
is interested in taking part of this, please do not hesitate to e-mail me!. My
e-mail address is pcm2000@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Thank you very much for reading !

  Best wishes,
     Pedro