[ztebladeopensource] Re: Origin of 2.6.32 kernel?

  • From: József Király <fonix232@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:56:43 +0100

Actually, the best would be the changeset, or patch-set of the changes made
by ZTE, so we could build any version of the Android kernel, with some
modifications.
This would be good for both sides:
- ZTE gets a properly debugged, working new kernel, without moving a finger
(and even it may add more features)
- We, users get a nice working kernel build, what can be freely used, and
also, the latest overclock systems, everything.

So the patch set would make everyone happy :D

fonix232