[ztebladeopensource] Re: Gingerbread update?

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:57:11 -0000

I'm hoping that ZTE do provide an update as it would potentially be
commercially unwise to release products into the Android market that don't get
at least one update, which means that for Regions who got 2.1 they should get
2.2 and those that got 2.2 from the start should get 2.3.  I hope ZTE keep this
in mind, they are doing so well so far.