[zerofossilfuel] Vacuum tests set to run on Sunday

  • From: "ZFF" <zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zerofossilfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:24:54 -0500

Hey everyone, mid 40's predicted on Sunday. Power supply came in. Bench is set
up to run the vacuum tests on the cell. HHOMeter was frozen again else I'd have
run the test last night. Hoping the DV cam comes today or tomorrow so I can
Christen it with what I'm predicting will be a historical milestone.

"If my calculations are correct... you're gonna see some serious shit."
Dr. Emmett Brown.

Cheers,
Zero