[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: print to debug console

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:13:33 -0800

Yes, I think that would come in handy! That would allow redirecting output
from the application side (the redirect setting is server only no?)

Right, the server side sends the command to configure redirect, but
there is currently no corresponding command to trigger this from the
application itself.

Related; Is there a way to connect to the debugger server, without breaking?
As in my example; connect, debug print a bunch of stuff and then call
`done()`.

Yes, you can use "debugger.runonstart = true" to run after connecting
without stopping.

Paul.