[ZeroBrane Studio] couple of questions

  • From: fred smith <luadataviz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 00:33:19 +0000

Hi Paul

I was a bit shocked to discover you had removed the standard Lua 5.1
Interpreter :(

Could you point me at some instructions as to how I add that back in please ?

A second more wacky question for you. How easy or difficult would it be to
modify ZBS so that its syntax colour highlighting was for a different language
other than Lua ?

I am guessing this might be hidden away inside the Scintilla edit component you
are using, so therefore would be very awkward to change ?

Thanks for your time, and the excellent ZBS  !!

Geoff