[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Winapi

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:58:21 -0700

Hi Derek,

> I spoke too soon. Even redefining the cpath as you described still loads the
> 5.1 winapi.dll before my local version. Oddly, it doesn't show up in the
> package.loaded table, so I don't know where/who is loading it.

Indeed. The searched path is correct (it should check the local folder
before ZBS/bin folder), but I do see the same result as you get. Maybe
it's something related to the fact that the DLL is in the same folder
as the lua52 interpreter binary, but in any case moving the DLL to
clibs/ folder eliminates the issue.

I'll make the change later today and will send an update when it's pushed.

Paul.