[yunqa.de] Re: xmlC14NExecute

  • From: John Wyatt <JWyatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 11:09:29 -0700

Ralf,

Thank you - that would be great. Please let me know when it is available.

We have not completed our transition from Delphi7 to DelphiXE5 and most of your
current examples are unicode based so there may be further coding required. Any
guidance you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks again.

John Wyatt