[yunqa.de] Re: xmlC14NExecute

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 19:52:30 +0200

On 02.04.2014 23:26, John Wyatt wrote:

We are evaluating the DIXml product, specifically canonicalization. Is
there any example code showing how to use xmlC14NExecute that can be
sent to me?

So far I had no need to use DIXml's c14n myself, but it is not hard to come up with an example. However, while doing so, I discovered some minor interface type flaws which I would like to address.

So today I worked on testing DIXml's c14n interface and functionality and can report now that it passes libxml2's c14n tests. I will write some example code and upload a new, fixed version tomorrow.