[yunqa.de] Re: ntdll.dll error

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:19:17 +0200

Andrzej na Clipper wrote:

>After i change trial version to commercial version of DIUnicode I have always
>such error when I close Delphi. Program can compile and it working properly,
>but when I try to close Delphi I get 216 runtime error in ntdll.dll. Error
>went out when I back to trial version of DIUnicode.
>Any suggestions?? Delphi4 std, windows vista.

DIUnicode does not use ntdll.dll in any way. All character conversions are done
by Delphi code without use of the Windows operating system.

Could it be possible that you are referencing / dereferencing WideStrings as
AnsiStrings or vice versa? Such oversights can sometimes lead to ntdll.dll
errors.

There are, however, no known errors in DIUnicode as such at the moment and I
believe that your problem is unrelated to the library. However, if you sent
some code to reproduce the problem, I will be glad to have look.