[yunqa.de] Syntax to dump db (schema and / or data) via DISQLite?

  • From: H M <docshotmail2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:24:13 +0000

As part of an automatic application upgrade system via the web I may need to
upgrade the user's SQLite database as well by changing views or
adding/modifying tables and I'd like to back up the database first and restore
their data afterwards.

I know the sql to do the modification of tables but how do I issue a dump
command (and a restore command) via DISqlite?

Indeed, how do I use any other of the useful commands in the sqlite API when
I'm using DISQLite specifically so I don't need to bother with distributing or
messing around with the api.

Howard