[yunqa.de] MaskEdit DIRegEx

  • From: "Ephraim Rubenstein" <rubystone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 22:11:05 -0000

I am evaluating the DIREgEX suite. Impressive but the Mask Control demo is
not  clear.

Specifically depending on ValidationNeeed I cannot change the text in the
MaskEdit.

It is not clear to me when the MaskEdit is editable (based on
ValidationNeeded) and when it is not editable.

The only clear understanding  I have is evNoValidation allows me to enter
text into the MakEdit and when tie pattern is matched it validates. I can
then delete the text if I wish.

How do evPartialValidation and evFullValidation work with editing?

Ephraim Rubenstein Ph.D. D.I.C. C.Eng. M.I.E.E.

RubyStone Software Limited

T: 020 8800 2628

M: 07968 580 969

M: 07552 169 500