[yunqa.de] Re: DISQLite3UniDirQuery unknown function printf ?

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:51:22 +0100

On 18.11.2015 22:22, H M wrote:

I've just copied some working sql containing a printf function from a
SQLite database manager into the SelectSQL of a DISQLite3UniDirQuery
connected to a SQLite3 database.

When I try to open the DISQLite3UniDirQueryI get 'SQLite3 Error 1 - no
such function: printf'

I thought prinf was introduced in version 5.0.3 back in Feb 2014.

Correct.

It is possible that my Delhpi IDE is not using the latest version of
DISQLite3UniDirQuery?

This might be possible, but is hard to tell from a distance. You can run this SQL to find out which version you are running:

SELECT sqlite_version();

Or, alternatively, examine the string returned by sqlite3_libversion(), like in this Delphi code (console application):

writeln(sqlite3_libversion);

Is there something else that I should have done with the newly
downloaded version of DISqlite3 other than run
DISQLite3_5.5.1_Commercial.exe and allow it to overwrite my existing files?

* If in doubt, delete old files before extracting new ones.

* Ensure that the Delphi or project's search paths are set correctly.

* ReBUILD (rather than reCOMPILE) your project to ensure that updated files are indeed compiled in.