[yunqa.de] DISQLite3UniDirQuery unknown function printf ?

  • From: H M <docshotmail2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:22:13 +0000

Hi,
I am using DISQLite3 ver 5.5.1 Commercial which I downloaded and installed on

I've just copied some working sql containing a printf function from a SQLite
database manager into the SelectSQL of a DISQLite3UniDirQuery connected to a
SQLite3 database.

When I try to open the DISQLite3UniDirQueryI get 'SQLite3 Error 1 - no such
function: printf'

I thought prinf was introduced in version 5.0.3 back in Feb 2014.

It is possible that my Delhpi IDE is not using the latest version of
DISQLite3UniDirQuery?
Is there something else that I should have done with the newly downloaded
version of DISqlite3 other than run DISQLite3_5.5.1_Commercial.exe and allow it
to overwrite my existing files?

Howard