[yshavurah] Re: Week's events addendum

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yellow springs havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:36:57 -0500

 THIS WEEK'S EVENTS:

Saturday, December 14, 10:30 AM, Temple Beth Or, drumming service with R,
David Burstein

> Sunday, December 15, 5 PM, Senior Center,
>
> Fast for Peace service with Rabbi Gevirtz,
>
> 6PM, Pot luck break fast
>
> The members of the committee putting on this event have worked diligently
to put it together.  It proves to be a profound and moving experience and
worthy of participation.

> NEXT WEEK'S EVENTS
>
> Saturday, December 21, 10 AM, Rockford Chapel
>
> Shabbat service with R. Gevirtz
>
> FUTURE EVENTS!
>
> Tuesday, December 31, 11:59
>
> HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2003!
>
> Wednesday, January 1, 2 PM,
>
> New Year's Day party at the Smiths, everyone is invited. Details will
follow.

> Thursday, January 2, 7:30
>
> Rosh Hodesh at Toni Dosik's

> *I am going on vacation next week. I will not post the events next week,
unless someone else steps in to do so.  If someone else wants to do this,
please feel free.

> That's all for now. As always, if there are any additions or corrections,
please feel free to chime in and let us know.  Shabbat Shalom,