[yshavurah] Week's events

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yellow springs havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:29:49 -0500

THIS WEEK'S EVENTS:

Sunday, December 15, 5 PM, Senior Center,

Fast for Peace service with Rabbi Gevirtz,

6PM, Pot luck break fast

The members of the committee putting on this event have worked diligently to
put it together.  It proves to be a profound and moving experience and worthy
of participation.

NEXT WEEK'S EVENTS

Saturday, December 21, 10 AM, Rockford Chapel

Shabbat service with R. Gevirtz

FUTURE EVENTS!

Tuesday, December 31, 11:59

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2003!

Wednesday, January 1, 2 PM,

New Year's Day party at the Smiths, everyone is invited. Details will follow.

Thursday, January 2, 7:30

The Rosh Hodesh group meeting at Linda Byard's has been canceled.  Linda will
be out of town.  If anyone has stepped in to plan an event, please let us know.

*I am going on vacation next week. I will not post the events next week, unless
someone else steps in to do so.  If someone else wants to do this, please feel
free.

That's all for now. As always, if there are any additions or corrections,
please feel free to chime in and let us know.  Shabbat Shalom,

Johanna