[yshavurah] Weekly events

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yellow springs havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:16:35 -0500

THIS WEEK'S EVENTS:

Thursday, December 5, 7:30
     Second workshop on the "order of service" with Rabbi Gevirtz at the home
of          Daniele Norman and David Seitz, 616 Xenia Ave.

Friday, December 6,
     Last night of Hanukkah
    Temple Sholom Hanukkah party

Sunday, December 8, 12 Noon
    Daniele Normans' birthday pot-luck brunch at the home of Daniele Norman and
            David Seitz, 616 Xenia Ave.

Thursday, December 12, Steering Committee meeting, 7:30 PM, at the home of
  Johanna Smith
    Proposed Agenda
        Relationship and remuneration for rabbis
        Newsletter
        Mission statement

NEXT WEEK'S EVENTS

Sunday, December 15, 5 PM, Senior Center
    Fast for Peace service with Rabbi Gevirtz,
    6PM, Pot luck break fast

FUTURE EVENTS!
Saturday, December 21, 10 AM, Rockford Chapel
    Shabbat service with R. Gevirtz

Tuesday, December 31, 11:59
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2003!

Wednesday, January 1, 2 PM,
    New Year's Day party at the Smiths, everyone is invited.  Details will
follow.

Thursday, January 2, 7:30
    Rosh Hodesh Meeting at Linda Byard's house.
    Topic: Our relationship to our hired cleaning help when we were growing up.

*I am going on vacation at the end of next week.  I will try to post the events
of the week before I go, but I'm not sure I'll be able to.  If anything comes
up, or if there are any additions, please feel free to post.
That's all for now.  As always, if there are any additions or corrections,
please feel free to chime in and let us know and we will post a revised
schedule so everyone can keep it straight.  Shabbat Shalom, and HAPPY HANUKKAH!

Johanna