[yshavurah] Tu B'Shvat

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:01:09 -0500

Friends,

Tu B'Shvat, like all the other holidays (until our leap month later this
winter) comes early.  It is on Shabbat, January 17 and 18.  Last year put
together a program, but, I was wondering if someone else might like to do it
this year?  We have the seder we used last year, which was very
kid=friendly.  There is also a "renewal" seder, that I have not yet seen,
but is available to us.  An aquaintnece in Cincinnati put it together.and
has offered to share it with me.

I would be happy to help plan, but will not be available for the event that
weekend.

Any takers?  Please let me know if you are interested, so I can put it in
our upcoming newsletter.

Thanks,

Johanna