[yshavurah] Rosh Hodesh on January 2

  • From: "Antonia Dosik" <tdosik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: susan smailes <ssmailes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,phyllis schmidt <pdsch@xxxxxxx>,Deb Rothenberg <drothenb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"linda.byard" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxx>,Helen Klein <helen.klein@xxxxxxxxxx>,"francine_rickenbach" <francine_rickenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Daniele <david.seitz@xxxxxxxxxx>,mary beth burkholder <maryb@xxxxxxxxxx>,Ray and Char Schiff <DinoRay@xxxxxxx>,randi rothman <rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, aida merhemic <aida@xxxxxxxxxx>,Gabrielle Leventhal <leventhal4@xxxxxxx>,Barbara Bernstein <sbernstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Cheryl and Steve <Clevineys@xxxxxxx>, yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:32:56 -0500

Dear all, (with apologies to those on the havurah list who might not be
interested in this topic.)

Just a reminder that Rosh Hodesh is at my house on Thursday, January 2 at
7:30.  We thought that it would be nice to do something fun and I remember
very fondly the time when we all brought food and shared recipes.  Is this
something we might want to do again?  I also remember very fondly us doing
the "painting" on our hands at Rissa's lo those many months ago.

Are there other ideas that people think might be fun?  It will also be dead
of winter.  Whatever else happens, I commit to making nonalcoholic hot
toddy's (those that want alcohol can add their own from my supply.)

See you at my house, 7:30.

Toni
Antonia Atlas Dosik

"Our deepest fears are like dragons guarding our deepest treasure" Rilke