[yshavurah] Hebrew

  • From: Jay Rothman <jrothman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listserv <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:16:43 -0700

For those already started, we will take a one week pause while we see if
more folks want to join in. Thus the next session which will launch the
8-week course will begin a week from Sunday at 1:30. Stay tuned for
announcement about location.

The following announcement will appear in the YS news this week:

The Yellow Springs Havurah is sponsoring a multi-generational, multi-level
Hebrew language study program open to all. Skill levels range from beginner
to intermediate to advanced . Classes will be held on Sunday afternoons
starting October 17. The class will run for 8 weeks and the cost is $80 per
person for members of the Havurah and $100 per person for non-members. The
cost for a family is $150 for Havurah members and $175 for non-members.
Please contact Steve Green 767-9293 steveg@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:steveg@xxxxxxxxxxx>  or Jay Rothman 767-7549 jrothman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for more information.