Re: [yoshimi-user] New bank in git

  • From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 21:09:49 +0200

On 01/28/2013 11:06 PM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:

LS,

I've added a new bank in the git 1.0 branch. This bank is from a French
user that goes by the handle of M?sterious. He has quite some banks
available for Yoshimi and I was amazed by the quality and sheer amount
of usable sounds. So a few months ago I asked him if he could create a
Best Of bank with the sounds he liked most. Like a month ago he sent me
a mail that the Best Of bank was ready. It is now in git and should get
included in a forthcoming new release of Yoshimi.

Regards,

Jeremy

Hmmm, there's something wrong with the first instrument of this bank:
mxml: Bad control character 0x1f not allowed by XML standard!

So this is the 0001-percussive_lead patch from the My?terious bank. Anyone any idea?

Thanks,

Jeremy