[yoshimi] Re: observed (minor) strange behaviour with 1.5,8
- From: "Nikita Zlobin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cook60020tmp" for DMARC)
- To: yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 07:51:44 +0500
В Tue, 29 May 2018 22:06:36 +0200
Ichthyostega <prg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:
(1) When editing envelopes in "free" mode...
- when you delete a node
- then the selection is set to the next but one node to the right
This means, you can not "chew away" a section of an elaborate
curve just by hitting del several times.
Now the question here is: what should be the proper behaviour?
I see two options:
- selecting the node /before/ the deleted one would mean that
consecutive deletes would reduce the curve to the left, and
the selection itself would wander to the left
- selecting the node immediately after the deleted one would
mean that the selection stays at the same point in time and
consecutive deletes would reduce the curve to the right.
Still don't have 1.5.8, but after reading i have following proposal:
both options could be available by using different deletion keys,
comparing e.g. with text editor:
- backspace: remove previous (before selected) or do nothing (of no
- delete: remove current and select righter
Yoshimi source code is available from either:
Our list archive is at: https://www.freelists.org/archive/yoshimi
To post, email to yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other related posts: