[yoshimi-user] no sound generation

  • From: "david.jo.adler" <david.jo.adler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user <yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:49:46 +0200

On 4/9/14, oli_kester wrote:

Thanks for the fix - it compiled okay first time! Now to install - is there
an easy way to uninstall the broken version from before, or is it simply a
case of hunting around in /usr/local... for all relevant files and deleting
them? "make uninstall" does not appear to be implemented, at least for me.

No need for hunting, the file src/install_manifest.txt contains a list of
installed files. That said, I wouldn't bother about the old files -- the
new installation will simply overwrite them.

(In general, for keeping track of files when installing from source, you
might want to look into checkinstall --
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CheckInstall )

cheers,
-d