[yoshimi-user] I broke it :(

  • From: willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 20:12:20 +0000

I should know better, really I should, but...

I saw there were upgrades for alsa and jack so installed them.

While I was at it I noticed a few other things that looked like they
could benefit from a refresh, and you know how it is...

I should have known I was in for trouble when limits.conf got
overwritten even though I'd said no.

Even putting that right. I've got xruns all over the place, and even
the simplest patch won't run cleanly.

Boo Hoo

--
Will J Godfrey