[yoshimi] Re: Holiday

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 22:20:17 +0000

Well I'm more-or-less back.

There's a small update in master, but the Changlog has the wrong date - still
not entirely with it :)

We also have the de-pop feature ported from zyn in Add and Pad synths. There is
an extra control in the amplitude parameters block called simply D.Pop. Its
default setting sounds pretty much as it did without it, but you can wind it
down to no start ramp at all or up for a much smoother note start. This isn't
relevant for Subsynth because of the quite different engine.

Currently I'm working on getting the effects gui to stay in sync when changing
via the command line. Most C/L users will never see it it, but it needs to be
correct.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk