Selecting vertices moves them

  • From: Andrew Apted <aapted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:53:41 +1000

Hi all,

First off, congratulations on the 1.6.0 release!

I'm running Yadex on my iBook (MacOSX) and it runs fine.  I did have a
small issue compiling it, the linker gave this error:

   ld: obj/0/atclib/al_adigits.o literal C string section (__TEXT,__cstring)
does not end wit h a '\0'

because of this line in al_adigits.c:

   const char al_adigits[36] = "0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ";

Looks like a problem with Apple's linker.

Anyway, the problem I'm seeing right now is with selecting vertices.
(The same thing happens with things too).  When you release the mouse
button, Yadex moves the vertex to where the mouse pointer is, even
though the mouse pointer hasn't moved (i.e. no dragging is involved).

Known problem ??

Cheers,
--
Andrew Apted  <aapted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>