Re: Selecting vertices moves them

  • From: Andre Majorel <amajorel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:43:35 +0200

On 2003-06-30 11:53 +1000, Andrew Apted wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi Andrew. Welcome back. How did those snowboots sell ?

//www.freelists.org/archives/yadex/03-2003/fullthread2.html

> Anyway, the problem I'm seeing right now is with selecting vertices.
> (The same thing happens with things too).  When you release the mouse
> button, Yadex moves the vertex to where the mouse pointer is, even
> though the mouse pointer hasn't moved (i.e. no dragging is involved).
>
> Known problem ??

Didn't notice it when I did the Mac OS X port but then again, I
spent all of five minutes on it. I'll look into it. I understand
that X11 is a beta release. Do you have the latest ?

--
André Majorel <amajorel@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/