Can I get full screen in windows 7 32 bit

  • From: "Avrom Fischer" <avromf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "xywritenew" <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 17:40:35 -0500

Dear Fellow Xywriters

I have a new dell computer with 32 bit windows 7 professional with 4 gigs of
ram.  Unitl I get my dmi(I hope that is right) cable for my monitor I am using
the vga port on the motherboard and have removed my video card.

 When I went into Xywrite I received a message when I tried to go full screen
that the system does not support full screen mode.  Is there a work around for
this.

If there isn't, any reason why I should not go back to xp where xy worked fine.
 The only reason I got windows 7 was because dell no longer shipped pc's with
windows xp.

Avrom Fischer
avromf@xxxxxxx<mailto:avromf@xxxxxxx> or
f413@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:f413@xxxxxxxxxxxx>