[x500standard] Re: New defect report on missing organisation information

  • From: denis.pinkas@xxxxxxxx
  • To: x500standard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:59:37 +0200

Hummm !

The "defect" is presented this way:

The organizationName is not always enough to identify a organisation. At
times an additional information necessary, like some kind of identifier
issued by the authorities.

First of all, the sentence is not English. At the minimum a verb is
missing in the second sentence.

But more important, I disagree that it is a "defect report". It looks like
an enhancement.

Then, the "pseudo defect" is not correctly characterized.

So if the question is not correctly stated, how could any solution be
appropriate ?

Denis

De :    "Erik Andersen" <era@xxxxxxx>
A :     "Directory list" <x500standard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date :  30/03/2012 14:41
Objet : [x500standard] New defect report on missing organisation
information
Envoyé par :    x500standard-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have issued a new defect report 381. See
http://www.x500standard.com/index.php?n=Ig.DefectReports

Any comments?

Erik