[wyomingabe] Re: Your feedback is needed!

  • From: "Lisa Mixer" <Lmixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:17:53 -0600

Michelle,
Money is my favorite prize!! Not really. I liked Kelly's idea. That's new. We
just purchased Franklin Spellers for $129 bucks. That would be a good prize for
those who have none. I will keep thinking.

Lisa Mixer
ABE/GED Co-director
Literacy Volunteers of Casper Tutor Coordinator
125 College Drive
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-268-2453
307-268-3021 fax

>>> MHildt@xxxxxxxxxxx 5/15/2006 4:33 pm >>>
Your feedback is needed!!

What would you like to receive as a door prize at the ABE Conference?
In the past we have given out GED calculators, dictionaries,
miscellaneous office supplies, etc...  This conference is really all
about you and the centers so please share your ideas so that I can be
sure to fulfill your needs!

Thanks again!

Michelle

Michelle Hildt