[wyomingabe] Re: Your feedback is needed!

  • From: "Bev Dye" <bdye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <MHildt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:10:50 -0600

Money is always nice!   :)    A trip somewhere would be great! ;)
Just kidding, there is always a demand at our center for the Webster beginning
dictionaries. Those are great, and so are the miscellaneous office supplies and
GED calculators.
Bev

Bev Dye
ABE/GED Co-director & Instructor
125 College Drive
Casper, WY  82601
(307) 268-2588
(307) 268-3021 (fax)

>>> MHildt@xxxxxxxxxxx 5/15/2006 4:33 pm >>>
Your feedback is needed!!

What would you like to receive as a door prize at the ABE Conference?
In the past we have given out GED calculators, dictionaries,
miscellaneous office supplies, etc...  This conference is really all
about you and the centers so please share your ideas so that I can be
sure to fulfill your needs!

Thanks again!

Michelle

Michelle Hildt