[wyomingabe] Re: April 1, 2006 date on Hathaway

  • From: "Willmarth, Kelly" <KWillmar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:07:32 -0600

Lisa,

We are having a meeting with our financial aid office regarding the Hathaway
scholarship next Wednesday. I will try to get some info prior to that and will
definitely have a comment if it excludes the GED recipients. Thanks for
bringing this up.

Kelly

Kelly Willmarth, Program Manager
Adult Career & Education System (ACES)