[wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V2 #83

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:48:35 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Maria, Ajay and Bruce,
  What you mentioned is very important for the future of human peace.
 I think the creation of a platform interfaith theory is easy, but how to
practice it?
In my opinion, as a Muslim, I see that this procedure, must important ,
firstly, by the issue of conflict analysis of  intermusulman violence because
we see that the conflict comes from the individual himself who suffers  of
sprituelle of poor education that promotes violence and hatred.
I think that the educational process must be readjusted for the current muslim
accept the co-existence with other various religious lines that do not share
his opinion, with mutual respect.
If we manage to achieve this kind of education, I think the muslim could fit
into the universal interfaith.
In part, I can contribute to this universal initiative, with the little that I
have in the education of interfaith because I work on this area: "The education
of interfaith, why, how, the role of school? "

Dear Ajay,  I met in Astana / 2010
Tolerance.
You give me reason to exist.
you shake my mind and soul!
In my being, you are a prayer.
You dance in my heart
then you go in my veins,
With its beautiful lines,
you take my punishment.
I get a feather in the air;
I fly without purpose or itinerary.
My sorrows fall by the effect of your weight!
Brighter, I become more sensitive to your enthusiasm!
My life is beautiful
Your joy is eternal.
Your name is immortal.
Oh TOLERANCE, you do me the effect:
Breast milk to the baby hungry!You merge me at your leisure!
Thanks to your inspiration,
I become a fountain of passion.
I become a star feeling.
I get a mountain of emotion!
My life is beautiful.
Your joy is eternal.
Your name is immortal.
My only will is to hear your name
In my coffin just before
to leave my family and my children!Copyright (c) Prof. Ammar Banni

The glory of peace
Far from any ideology

Far from any religion

far from any ethnos group

far from any civilization

you are my  sister and brother

Although I do not divide you the ideas

although I do not divide you the religion

although I do not divide you the fatherland

I divide you humanism

the life is a culture

who does not have a border

peace is the heart of the life

love of the others

you desire gives for living

you are my friends

Although you are far

I do not know your face

but I know your heart

who share the love

you are ants of work

who move throughout the world

you are the white doves.

you are the glory of peace.
 Copyright (c) Prof. AmmarBanniWith love and peace.Ammar Banni/Professor of
education retired-Poet/Algeria

Le Mardi 23 juin 2015 6h10, "worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx"
<worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

wwpoenglish Digest    Mon, 22 Jun 2015    Volume: 02  Issue: 083

In This Issue:
        [wwpoenglish] Re: Personal request .

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:35:03 -0300
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Re: Personal request .
From: =?UTF-8?Q?Mar=C3=ADa_Cristina_Azcona?= <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ajay
Your statements are an interesting basis for debate
I request all members a response to Ajay
In my opinion is truly difficult to make all religions in one but not
difficult to create a Unión of all like an interreligioso forum
It has been initiated in Astana only to give an example
I propose to cowrite a letter directed to the Pope,Dalai Lama,etc about
your idea
but in the sense of a coalition por association

María Cristina Azcona
www.mcrisazcona.wordpress.com

www.facebook.com/azconacristina

WWPO President founder
www.wwpo.org

IFLAC Director in Central &South america
www.iflacenarg.wordpress.com

El jun 22, 2015 5:47 AM, "Ajay Singh" <ajay_deepg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

To-
María Cristina Azcona
Founder President (WWPO)
and
Bruce L. Cook
Vice President (WWPO)

With Greatest Respect,
Hon, Madam\ Sir,

I am impressed by your great vision and seeking your instruction and
support to extend the great vision of WWPO, including the issues of WCPA
and IPCTV.

I am struggling from last 23 years, to search out a “unanimous conclusion”
of the religious conflicts that creating the basis for terrorism and war.
The concept appears in short form of literature, that designed to define
the mind and spirit of human kind, without disgracing the belief of any
human being.

The efforts only to reveal the true facts of the problems, will never get
the solution, without exploring to the depth of the problems.

Let us ask the world literate communities, to bring all the religious
definitions in one idea, within scientific insight, following the history
of humankind on Earth. . It will help the world leadership and the leading
religious instructors who thirst for a unanimous conclusion for global
security in the current predicament of nuclear proliferation, terrorism and
war, within the context of the moral crisis in political ethics and
religious conflicts

Looking forward for your kind response to discuss the further strategy.

Sincerely Yours
Ajay Singh

<https://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
Get your own *FREE* website, *FREE* domain & *FREE* mobile app with
Company email.
*Know More >*
<http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://businessemail.rediff.com?sc_cid=sign-1-10-13___&cmp=host&lnk=sign-1-10-13&nsrv1=host>

End of wwpoenglish Digest V2 #83