[wwpoenglish] An important recognition to WWPO in Argentina

  • From: Maria Cristina Azcona-WWPO <worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>, "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:40:37 -0300

An important recognition to WWPO in Argentina

The Ngo *A THOUSAND MILLENNIUMS of PEACE and another called PEACE, ECOLOGY
 AND ARTS , first one * leaded by Ines Palomeque, Argentina

have postulated WWPO to be EMBASSY OF PEACE in Buenos Aires and MARIA
CRISTINA AZCONA as its president and founder to receive the  INTERNATIONAL
PEACE FLAG
TO  become PEACE AMBASSADOR for those institutions

The event will be helded at Illía  room at the Honorable Senate of
Argentina,
may 22th, 2015 , 5 pm to 7 pm

I invite all members that are able to join me on the event

I will send invitation by Facebook too

You count on me that I will name all authorities
BRUCE COOK
ERNESTO KAHAN

and as much members I can name there

We are making peace dreams come true!